onsdag 12 december 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Lenna!
I have to think about that... I have to find out 7 things about myself... not sure I can do that... anyway not so interesting that Lenna could write! :)
Read what Lenna wrote in her blogg about herself when she was tagged, she wrote a lot and very intersting about herself, she is a very good writer!

I´m supposed to tagg 7 people, if you want to be tagged and write a list about yourself please let me know...
Here are the simple rules.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Don´t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1 kommentar:

creativelenna sa...

oh, eva! You are very sweet. Thank you for saying I wrote interesting things when I was tagged. I think anything you would write would be interesting for me to read as I don't know a lot about you -- except that you create beautiful art, fabric & otherwise . . . : )

sincerely, lenna